Heaven forbid for both

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
Late 70s? What year?

Looks nice, was it a full redo? Or find something clean to start with?

OP
OP
ryeder

ryeder

Reaction score
Late 70s? What year?

Looks nice, was it a full redo? Or find something clean to start with?
was solid when I found it but still removed the bed and front clip. Still hve some interior work to do and some wiring issues. 1978 and thanks

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
Having one fuel tank on each side has to be the most inconvenient thing in the world.
My dad had a 1980 and it was always an adventure if you wanted to fill both tanks.

OP
OP
ryeder

ryeder

Reaction score
Having one fuel tank on each side has to be the most inconvenient thing in the world.
My dad had a 1980 and it was always an adventure if you wanted to fill both tanks.
Filling both tanks today requires a second mortgage. I have not yet found a sympathetic banker,

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yeah, but it's a GM, They hand out parts those down at the soup kitchen don't they?
"get a rust free fender with a bowl of soup every wednesday"

Don't know, just what I heard. LOL
Where do I get them at?haha

OP
OP
ryeder

ryeder

Reaction score
Yeah, but it's a GM, They hand out parts those down at the soup kitchen don't they?
"get a rust free fender with a bowl of soup every wednesday"

Don't know, just what I heard. LOL
Hey, don't insult my truck...lol. GMC is still the ****** cousin to Chevy...

OP
OP
ryeder

ryeder

Reaction score
Nice ride! Hard to find a square body that clean up here!
It's not a ford, but a close second for sure!
At least its not a Dodge!
(I expected the censors to ***out The Dodge part)
Nice truck! What is in it for power?
Cheers
Thanks. It's hard to find anything that clean in NH also. Southern truck. Stock 350 with 700R4 tranny. To be honest...I also have a RAM Express 5.7...but to save face, as soon as the Bronco is road ready, the "For Sale" sign is going on the RAM.

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Thanks. It's hard to find anything that clean in NH also. Southern truck. Stock 350 with 700R4 tranny. To be honest...I also have a RAM Express 5.7...but to save face, as soon as the Bronco is road ready, the "For Sale" sign is going on the RAM.
She is beautiful for sure!
My 79 Bronco is from Cali originally.
Almost rust free as well. They say I'm crazy for driving her, but, if you don't drive 'em they are just art, and cars are lousy art!
Cheers

johnnyreb

Reaction score
What is the deal with these censors and who are they? Aren,t we still in America. I risked my life--just like alot of people to protect our constitutional right. Who are these censors? What did they do for the country?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke