Header's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freak

Reaction score
:(( This ****'s,I blew a hole in one of my primary tube's last night racing a firebird.All the money I spent on a new exhaust setup and now it's junk.Oh well it was worth it,(if the driver knew how to shift he probably would have beat me by more) now I ordered some Hedman fender well exit's that are getting HPC coated and now I will go stainless steel with my exhaust. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

4xfan78

Reaction score
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY must be nice. I've got $2000 to spend on an engine and a clutch. That's all the boss (my wife) will let me spend on it.

custom_78

Reaction score
That bronco must be awesome. My dad did a custom polished stainless exhaust on a street rod. If you wanna see it I can post pics for ya

OP
OP
F

freak

Reaction score
It's at the bottom of the primaries where they go into the collector.It's so thin there if I press hard enough I can push through it in another spot.I figure instead of patch it I'll just redo everything.I wanted fenderwell exit's anyway.That kid shifting in the firebird didn't know mhow to shift at all.Between his shift's I would gain at least a car length.

custom_78

Reaction score
Could you post pics of the bad headers if they're not completly junk. A cool exhaust is polished stailess with Borla's

OP
OP
F

freak

Reaction score
I'm going to go with a 3" mandrel bent exhaust with the exit right beford the rear tire,kind of at a downward angle.Then I will get it all HPC coated to match the header's.I'm going to use the Super 40 Flowmaster's this time.I'll try and get a pic of the hole,but I found more soft spot's in some of the other primaries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph