Gotta-have accessory. Not so nube in San diego

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

71Sport

Reaction score
Hello from San Diego.

Several months ago someone stole my beloved '70 Roadster, which was fully customized, lifted, and built for the desert and trails. It was a beautiful sport/street truck, too.

I'm trying to buy another, but I don't have the cash as of now. As a T-Shirt designer, I've come up with a retro-rad bronco done in the vintage pulp fashion. I hope ya'll like it.

Design is pigment print on 100% cotton tagless T's. M,L,XL Natural, White, Canary for only $20.

XXL, 3XL $25.

I'm selling them now through PayPal. Use my email: [email protected] Specify size and color. Allow for several days to recieve it.

If you guys want the comic to say something else, email me and I might be able to customize it for you and your club.

Thanks, with your help, I might be able to buy another soon. Who knows, maybe it'll be yours.

Rip, tear, shred.....

Chase

broncoT.jpg

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . I'm moving your post to the Vendor Show Room section of the forum.

Too bad about the bronco, you can post a picture of it. Who knows maybe someone on the forum will see it on the road.

Good luck,

:)>-

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke