Gap Between Front Bumper From Body Lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronc Buster

Reaction score
Is there brackets that i can use to lift the bumper back up 3 inches so that the gap is gone? any help thanks.

OP
OP
B

Bronc Buster

Reaction score
thats the thing hehe I dont really have the tools or know how to fabricate a bracket for my front bumper that would be strong enough. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Ill look and see what I can do for ya im building a short box F250 right now thing has like 12 inches of suspension and a 3 inch body lift , I used a 92 front clip so Ill see if i can come up with something for ya . What yr is it ? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
B

Bronc Buster

Reaction score
Oh sweet thanks its an 88 bronco, I just bought it eventually im gonna get a suspension lift under it and some new paint on it but since i just bought it im low on cash heh.

OP
OP
B

Bronc Buster

Reaction score
any updates on the fix for the bumper. Ive been fixen the stereo the rewired the dome lights. fixed the CB among other things and im runnin out of stuff to do next on my list is fix the driver side window since its not going up or down.

OP
OP
B

Bronc Buster

Reaction score
any updates on the fix for the bumper. Ive been fixen the stereo the rewired the dome lights. fixed the CB among other things and im runnin out of stuff to do next on my list is fix the driver side window since its not going up or down.

G

Guest_BLADE262US

Sorry man been workin 14 hrs a day as soon as we slow down Ill have time to play in the garage again hopefully soon . Ill get back to ya :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
Reaction score
I might be interested too. I'm wanting a lift on my truck, so I'll look around for one. If I'm able to get one cheap enough, I'll need some bumper brackets as well. Maybe you can start some mass production of them and sell them on here. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23