For Sale: '92 Complete Chassis, drivetrain, running

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Walk-around video link:

For Sale: I have a complete chassis, both front and rear axles with brakes, with tires and rims, original running 5L motor (I think it had about 140k miles on it) and 4x4 auto transmission and transfer case and both drive shafts, gas tank, fuel lines and brake lines, pretty much all of that stuff except for the shell of the body and the wiring harness. We basically took all the sheet metal off an original 1992 Bronco and used it on a different project. Everything except for the skin of the truck is left as it came from the factory. I am posting some pictures here of the truck before we pulled the body off. Asking $2,500. Pickup only in Houston Texas area.

OP
OP
Scottburgesscpa
Reaction score
looks like a great opportunity for some 1. Hope U dont HAFTA part out. Love 2 no what's the project you'll use the shell for...
8^ 0
Here's the link to my build for the shell.....

Howlank

Reaction score
Walk-around video link:

For Sale: I have a complete chassis, both front and rear axles with brakes, with tires and rims, original running 5L motor (I think it had about 140k miles on it) and 4x4 auto transmission and transfer case and both drive shafts, gas tank, fuel lines and brake lines, pretty much all of that stuff except for the shell of the body and the wiring harness. We basically took all the sheet metal off an original 1992 Bronco and used it on a different project. Everything except for the skin of the truck is left as it came from the factory. I am posting some pictures here of the truck before we pulled the body off. Asking $2,500. Pickup only in Houston Texas area.
Do you still have this?

RR-Texas

Reaction score
What trans is in it, I’m assuming E40D? Interesting what part of Houston, what part does the title go with?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Scottburgesscpa
Reaction score
What trans is in it, I’m assuming E40D? Interesting what part of Houston, what part does the title go with?
Yes on the trans but I don't really want to start partying it out. I've already had several offers on pieces but I would like to sell the whole thing all at once. The title stays with the body. Would you like to come take a look at it?

OP
OP
Scottburgesscpa
Reaction score
No I’m interested in all of it but my daily 93 needs a trans, what part of Houston is it in? Just not sure of here I’d put it if'

Yes on the trans but I don't really want to start partying it out. I've already had several offers on pieces but I would like to sell the whole thing all at once. The title stays with the body. Would you like to come take a look at it?
It's at my home. I live in Katy (77494 zip code)

Last edited:

RR-Texas

Reaction score
Cool, I’m in Tomball around 99, I’m waiting on a couple replies, both located no where near where my tools are of course! Let me hear back, I’m currently relocated to an apartment, from that picture. I don’t think they’ll let me keep a roller here😎

Richard

OP
OP
Scottburgesscpa
Reaction score
Cool, I’m in Tomball around 99, I’m waiting on a couple replies, both located no where near where my tools are of course! Let me hear back, I’m currently relocated to an apartment, from that picture. I don’t think they’ll let me keep a roller here😎

Richard
No problem. I'm about 3 exits past i-10 right off 99. Maybe you could keep it here for awhile until you get your house situation settled or in a storage unit. I'm highly motivated so I'll help however I can.
Scott

johnnyreb

Reaction score
No problem. I'm about 3 exits past i-10 right off 99. Maybe you could keep it here for awhile until you get your house situation settled or in a storage unit. I'm highly motivated so I'll help however I can.
Scott
That,s nice of you Scott. Welcome to the club and keep us posted. Post some pictures if you can or get tghe chance. Thanks again.

RR-Texas

Reaction score
Scott
Thanks sorry for the delay family issues, I wish I could but I just can’t at this time, couldn’t find a financial backer😎🧰

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke