Chassis for Sale (For a '74 Bronco)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kclassics1

Reaction score
We are selling this 1974 Bronco chassis on behalf of our client. Most of the parts purchased for this frame are in boxes inside a shipping container. All of the parts purchased are brand new. Asking price is $17k or best reasonable offer. If interested, please contact our office Phone: (772) 334-2041 email: [email protected]. Thank you.20220324_164843.jpg20220324_164856.jpg20220324_164905.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220505_170009 (1).jpg
    IMG_20220505_170009 (1).jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Where,s the rest of the parts? All I see is some over-priced parts. Surely not $17,000 worth. That will be collecting alot of dust for along time .I can see why the client can,nt pay the bill.Gee.

OP
OP
K

kclassics1

Reaction score
Where,s the rest of the parts? All I see is some over-priced parts. Surely not $17,000 worth. That will be collecting alot of dust for along time .I can see why the client can,nt pay the bill.Gee.
Our client decided to upgrade to a Kincer chassis instead and no longer needs this one. We are just selling this on his behalf.

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
looks like a lot of custom work there, I can totally see the price, labor is not cheap. Plus all new parts, adds up in a hurry.

It is shocking to see a price tag like that, but really we have all spent that spread out over a lot of years.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
looks like a lot of custom work there, I can totally see the price, labor is not cheap. Plus all new parts, adds up in a hurry.

It is shocking to see a price tag like that, but really we have all spent that spread out over a lot of years.
Well how much some people think their labor is worth is outrageous. For $5,000 cash . A person can look around and buy a really nice bronco and drive it. . Looking at the area where the frame is. I,d say someone is going out of business. For $17,000. I could pay for my funeral and off all my debts and have a couple dollars left over. To buy us a beer.

OP
OP
K

kclassics1

Reaction score
Well how much some people think their labor is worth is outrageous. For $5,000 cash . A person can look around and buy a really nice bronco and drive it. . Looking at the area where the frame is. I,d say someone is going out of business. For $17,000. I could pay for my funeral and off all my debts and have a couple dollars left over. To buy us a beer.
Good morning. Just to reiterate, we are selling this on behalf of our client, per his request. He currently has another project here at our facility. The price does not reflect labor incurred. Thank you.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Good morning. Just to reiterate, we are selling this on behalf of our client, per his request. He currently has another project here at our facility. The price does not reflect labor incurred. Thank you.
You better start chargeing him storeage. I hav a feeling it will be their for awhile--especially the way the economy is getting.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar