fiberglass top

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keeprollling

Reaction score
I was told today I could pick up an 86 fiberglass top. Free of charge. Now will it fit my 92? I was thinking of making a hummer style wedge with a window. If it fits, it sure beats my original plan of going to the junkyard and paying 2oo for one just to experiment with fiberglass and a grinder :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yardape

Reaction score
Yhe only difference should be yours should have seatbelt mounts in the roof for the shoulder strap, and I think yours should have a taillight in it as well. The 86 won't have either. Other than that they are identical but your cutting it up anyway so it probably doesn't matter

OP
OP
keeprollling

keeprollling

Reaction score
Yhe only difference should be yours should have seatbelt mounts in the roof for the shoulder strap, and I think yours should have a taillight in it as well. The 86 won't have either. Other than that they are identical but your cutting it up anyway so it probably doesn't matter
yeah, those parts will pretty much be cut out. As far as the mounting points, it will be identical right?

I think its going to be gun.

Burns

Reaction score
yeah, those parts will pretty much be cut out. As far as the mounting points, it will be identical right?
I think its going to be gun.

Any top from 80-96 will fit any bronco from 80-96. Like Yardape said, only difference will be the seatbelt mounts and rear 3rd brake light. ALl the same holes for connection between truck and cap.

OP
OP
keeprollling

keeprollling

Reaction score
Sounds good, I think I should go pick it up this weekend. Being how I still have the top off my bronco, Ill pick it up and install it onsite.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat