Exhaust Poll

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seabronc

Reaction score
I kinda like the mellow toned Flowmasters, but right now I have a stock two pipe muffler and it rumbles nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . Next time I may go with a higher lift, (I'm told by the previous owner, my son-in-law, it has a 3" factory lift on it now but don't know how to confirm that, it is a bit tall though), shorty headers, cats, X or H pipe, and flowmasters. That will be in the frame off restoration project. :-"

:)>-

Last edited by a moderator:

BroncoBernie

Reaction score
:blink: I like the flow master mello deep sound :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Delta flow 50 series if you go to the flowmaster web site you can hear all there mufflers. They have them recorded from some different cars trucks. :huh:

What is your favorite sounding muffler?
17328[/snapback]

fbrown3

Reaction score
call me old fassion but all I have right now is a glass pack. The wife says it's too loud and I say if it's too loud your too old. figured i'd better sleep on the couch for safety that night! hahaha. Plan on running duels but I think i'll stay with them.

NMBronco77

Reaction score
I just put a whole new exhaust system on my 77 Ranger. L&L Nickel plated headers, Series 50 Stainless Steel Flowmasters and 2 1/2" Aluminized pipes that dump behind the rear wheels.

At an idle, you can just barley hear it. Real quiet, real nice. But when you stand on it, everyone can hear those 300 horses. I Love it. It is exactly what I wanted. And with the SST and Nickel/aluminized plating, it should last a good long time.

I am very impressed with those Flowmasters. All welded seams and VERY heavy duty. I think that I could park my whole truck on one of them without hurting it. I've had other systems on this truck in the past, with turbos and smaller pipes, etc. and this is the ONLY way to go as far as I am concerned. It was pricey, but worth every cent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23