Drive ****** Caps for Manual Hubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
With my D60 conversion I went with 9" wheels with 4"BS to reduce some width.

The hubs stickout from wheel by 1" and will hit rocks. The only way to fix this is to go with a drive ****** kit which will bring it in flush with the wheel.

I'd like to just find a cap and use my manual hub until I save up for the full kit. Its only $200 for a good kit but after the D60 conversion I need to cut some corners. All I need is a cap with 6 holes 1/4" thick and on the back side it would have something to push the locking gear into position.

Anyone come across these or am I going to need to make my own?

Drive_Flange_Cap.JPG

OP
OP
Broncoholics

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
I didn't know there were different sized front hubs for D60's. This is a front high pinion D60 off a 1989 F350 so I assume its the large. My 96 F350 has the same size hubs.

I heard the rear D60 FF driveflanges/caps can fit the front HPD60.

I haven't looked into it but thats just what I've heard. I'll probably just buy the $200 driveflanges and be done with it. I just figured there was a cheaper route using my Warn inner hub and simply buying 2 caps for $50. I need the low profile cap more than anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat