Dana 20 Wanted.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good Dana 20. The closer to Indy, the better. But I'd pay to ship the right piece. Thanks
What year(s) and what all parts of it? Tell that and also a picture could help you and other s to be able to indetify of what they might have laying around. Is that in the older small broncos?

OP
OP
C

chazzone

Reaction score
Yes, this would be from a 66 to 77. The year isn't particularly important. I'd prefer a complete case, but can buy most of what's needed to complete one. I expect to do a rebuild on what ever I find, unless someone has a newly rebuilt one laying around they just want to get rid of. This is for a V-8 swap in a Bronco II...

johnnyreb

Reaction score
try--the NATIONAL PARTS LOCATOR AT--www.junkyardlocator or call 336-506-7449
They guarantee they can find your part in 24-48 hours. Fill out the form and ph number and they will contact you quick. Also you can try WEESEVILLE AUTO PARTS(Junkyard ) they have alot of old Ford parts and I was told. The owner has alot of knowledge about them. Good luck

johnnyreb

Reaction score
They guarantee they can find your part in 24-48 hours. Fill out the form and ph number and they will contact you quick. Also you can try WEESEVILLE AUTO PARTS(Junkyard ) they have alot of old Ford parts and I was told. The owner has alot of knowledge about them. Good luck
WEESEVILLE IS ON FACEBOOK. If you are not on FACEBOOK. hAVE SOMEONE THAT IS AND HAVE THEM LOOK FOR YOU. Good luck

Psychotic Ink

Reaction score
Yes, this would be from a 66 to 77. The year isn't particularly important. I'd prefer a complete case, but can buy most of what's needed to complete one. I expect to do a rebuild on what ever I find, unless someone has a newly rebuilt one laying around they just want to get rid of. This is for a V-8 swap in a Bronco II...
I have a fully working dana 20 it could use some new bearings but in really good shape. I can send pics if ud like

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke