Crappy Night...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broncobust

Reaction score
So getting a flat doesnt seem none to bad good thing i have a spear tire rack on the back of my bronco_O but wate a minute thats right i used that spear tire to fix my flat tire 2 nights ago after slamming into a curb on ice.So needless to say i couldnt fix the flat i got tonight so my lonely bronco sits at walmart on the other side of the city till tommorrow.Guess its a good excuse to get the bigger tires now doesnt it. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

OP
OP
B

broncobust

Reaction score
Well i did get bigger tires 31-10 1\2 cuz from what ive heard thats about as big as you can go without any suspension mods but by the looks of it 33's would have fit without rubbing but i could be wrong.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Yeah, since you had two flats, you're better off getting a new set of tires. If you just buy two, the others will wear out faster@@!!! You also need new rims since you prolly bent that first one, and they all need to be the same. LOL!!! :))

Good decision on the 31's, and glad your Bronco wasn't broken into. Seems like alot of folks are getting things stolen at WalMarts locally. :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat