Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Js32274

Reaction score
Hey guys. Has anyone bought and used a tuffy console? I need a console and I am having a hard time finding a tan colored one in good shape. I have never seen a tuffy in person and i am trying to get some reviews on them.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Hey guys. Has anyone bought and used a tuffy console? I need a console and I am having a hard time finding a tan colored one in good shape. I have never seen a tuffy in person and i am trying to get some reviews on them.
Type in their name and COMPLAINTSat the end in the address bar and hit enter. If their is any--they will come up.

chrlsful

Reaction score
dont like them mostly as R a ubitiquos addition to so many bronks (admittandly the 1st gen, mine). I use a Kool Rest as it's easily in/out, era correct (aahahaha) and does not make the bronk look just like all the rest (but hey, look @ my sig to see 'its all different' than the typical bronk). Thats what we get them for - to 'make our own'.

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Mine is from the mid row in a 2010ish navigator, it fits fairly well with minor mods, and it matches my brown fairly well.int 1.jpg

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Thanks Johnny, sure takes a while though
yes it does--especially when you have to work on one between the weather. Plus set backs . Tomorrow I,m gonna get a air breather--I hope they have the right size and I might get to take it out for a very short drive.

L\Bronco

Reaction score
I got the right one. Its been snowing off and on. 100% gas hear is $4.25 a gallon. I got about 8 gallon. I'll last me a couple of weeks. Until I have to go back out again.
I can only get real gas at 1 station here, its about 5.75 a US gallon after exchange, (1.78/L) its' crazy, but that's all Ill run in my carbureted stuff.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I can only get real gas at 1 station here, its about 5.75 a US gallon after exchange, (1.78/L) its' crazy, but that's all Ill run in my carbureted stuff.
We all know the politicians could stop that quick,but if they did. They wouldn,t be getting KICK BACKS FROM LOBBYST----You try and bribe a cop and see what it gets you-----yet politicians don,t look at it the same way. LOBBYST NEED TO BE STOP !!!!

johnnyreb

Reaction score
We all know the politicians could stop that quick,but if they did. They wouldn,t be getting KICK BACKS FROM LOBBYST----You try and bribe a cop and see what it gets you-----yet politicians don,t look at it the same way. LOBBYST NEED TO BE STOP !!!!
I have to travel about 10 miles one way . I cut my driving way down at $5 and 73 cents a gallon. Oh well two more years of this and hopefully their will be leadership that gets things going in the right direction for all countrys. I,m like you L/bronco. I don,t use ethnol---its no good--put some in a pop bottle and set it on a self---and check it in 2 weeks--in the bottom it looks like tar. This ETHANOL---was passed buy LOBBYST PAYING OFF CONGRESS. Lobbyst should be outlawed. Ethanol gas is NOT good for anything.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Nope, I have to finish mounting the seatbelts, console and rear seat first, then the carpet kit goes in.
Can't wait,
Instead of searching for the holes to put your bolts through. Have you thought about first putting in STUDS---lay the carpet down and press on the carpet to locate the studs. Then you could replace the stupds with the bolts or taps of your choiceing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK