compression....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bronco410w

Reaction score
whats goin on guys... i havent been on in a lil while... trying to buy a house and the holidays and all....

anyway...

my 95 E/B 351w has been re built by previous owner... but with all ford stock oe parts... i was wondering what compresion this motor has?

my guess is about 9.5 - 1 ...???

im gonna be supercharging it come spring with a lil vortec or paxton ... prob. only make 6-8 psi of boost... lol

thanks!

92broncomann

Reaction score
whats goin on guys... i havent been on in a lil while... trying to buy a house and the holidays and all....

anyway...

my 95 E/B 351w has been re built by previous owner... but with all ford stock oe parts... i was wondering what compresion this motor has?

my guess is about 9.5 - 1 ...???

im gonna be supercharging it come spring with a lil vortec or paxton ... prob. only make 6-8 psi of boost... lol

thanks!
I believe "stock" compression ratio is 8.5:1, I believe stock heads are right around 65cc combustion chambers.

Dont quote me 100% tho LOL

Make sure for sure that it was rebuilt completely as stock otherwise it could change the ratio.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23