Common Tailgate Issues….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Motech

Reaction score
I like that. Brevity and competence are uncommon partners in YouTube Mechanical University.

OP
OP
Broncosandpartsgarage

Broncosandpartsgarage

Reaction score
Thanks. I also have a three-part Tailgate series on my YouTube channel that has about 50,000 views. It goes in depth starting with an empty shell and building a complete Tailgate

Motech

Reaction score
Thanks. I also have...

You don't happen to have a headlamp aiming vid for a later model, 1994 do you? I have a customer with an F250 who needs her headlights adjusted up a bit, and I can't help her because she moved 200 miles away. She's industrious enough to do it herself, but neurotic enough to need a good tutorial to study, and I couldn't find one to send her.

OP
OP
Broncosandpartsgarage

Broncosandpartsgarage

Reaction score
You don't happen to have a headlamp aiming vid for a later model, 1994 do you? I have a customer with an F250 who needs her headlights adjusted up a bit, and I can't help her because she moved 200 miles away. She's industrious enough to do it herself, but neurotic enough to need a good tutorial to study, and I couldn't find one to send her.
We are actually going to be installing a set of Tony Romo lights and we will be adjusting them soon. So if she can wait one or two weeks that would be great

Motech

Reaction score
Works for me. She's being crusty right now, and my own Yuletide intolerance still lingers, so it'll be that long before we even chat again.

Thank you for the heads up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK