Color Code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gettin there

Reaction score
Hi All,

It's been a while since my last visit. Our 1970 is 90% done and it seems all work has stopped. All we do now is drive the **** out of it and talk about finishing her......

Over the last Three years everyone has been very helpful with all of my questions. Thanks!

We painted the body original Foxwood Green. After months of considering painting the top the same color we decided (theTexas Summer is here and HOT) to go back to the off white original color. Does anyone have the paint code for this color?

Thanks!

S_bolt19

Reaction score
The white is Wembeldon White. It is more of a cream color than white. Most good paint stores will have the color charts that go back that far, & if you have a Sherwin Williams around, they should have that color in their own automotive paints.

OP
OP
G

gettin there

Reaction score
The white is Wembeldon White. It is more of a cream color than white. Most good paint stores will have the color charts that go back that far, & if you have a Sherwin Williams around, they should have that color in their own automotive paints.

Thank you for the info. I will try and get by a Sherwin Williams this week. Anxious to get her back together.

You guys have come through again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23