cockeyed compressor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

berzerker84

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I bought a bronco about a year ago, it had a brand new engine and transmission in it, but just needed to be put together. I've put everything together, and it all works great. however, when i look at the compressor/tensioner, it looks off center from the crank pulley groove that the belt rides in. I've looked at both the old and the new haynes manuals, and also have a thousand page ford shop manual. It seems the pictures are too small for me to really see if i have done anything wrong. If someone could please post a picture showing how the a)head bracket b)power steering bracket and c)the compressor bracket, are mounted, that would really save the day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

anyways, here's what I have.

1984 full size ford bronco

351w 5.8L 2BBL engine.

The bracket I have for the compressor is giant, about 1 square foot (give or take) and the power steering utilizes 2 brackets. all three brackets are tied together with a giant 6'' head bolt. hope this paints a clear picture

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigd1948