check out ridiculous axels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Yeah thats a serious axle I watched a thing on bigfoot one time and the original truck when youd see it jump and when it landed the tires usually came off and rolled away because the axle broke well these took care of that took the load off the axle by useing the gears in that housing way stronger but with a hefty tag :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Rednek

Reaction score
INSANE i could make that in a few days. not that id know what to do with it but im defenatley capable of making one of those.

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Make in a few days did you look at the ends of that axle ? Do you know what that is ? Not something your making at home or in a small shop . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Rednek

Reaction score
well no i didnt see the end. i must not have looked far enough i thought the rest was words.... but i still could make it man. and i dont weld out of a home or a "small shop" ... well i do but thats not the main place... i just make hay forks and bumpers out of home with a lincon electric arc welder.. my dad and 3 other local guys have a trailer shop we make trailers... idk why it looks all wierd but i do know its a axel...

i doubt i could make it that good lookin the 1st time but i could make it with time.

have a guud un

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Heres a good description of how those axles work . Once you see the inside of the ends youll see why I said not something your making in a small shop . They are very strong if not the strongest design you can get with alot of benefits drawback is a set of those will cost more than you paid for your truck . Need to find some in military surplus that the monster truck guys havent snagged up yet :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal_axle

Rednek

Reaction score
yeah thats cool. i watched monster jam for the first time in a while the other day thats cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj