Cheap lift ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broncobill78

Reaction score
I used to have a link for a place that had a reasonably cheap ($350 or so) 4" lift but I just can't find it. Anyone else have a line on something like that ? I can't recall what brand it was but it wasn't one of the major names.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
BB78, the 'cheapest' 4" suspension lift kit I've seen is from Rough Country for $450-$460 from some of the online vendors. That includes all the basic items: dropped Pitman arm, coils, drop brackets, rear blocks, hardware and shocks, JSM84

89purple horse

Reaction score
i order my rough country kit directly from rough country online (www.roughcountry.com) i ordered the 6 inch kit and paid around 700 i believe. that was with all 6 shocks axle drop brackets radius arm drop brackets frount sway bar drop pitman arm new frount coils and if memory serves me right it had a 2 inch add a leaf and 4 inch blocks for the rear. And that 700 included the 85 dollars to have it shipped to Co. :)>-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23