camo,and progamer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88horse

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if any body has spray painted they"re bronco camo and how you would go about doing it ?

and is there any computer programers for an 88 bronco with the 4.9. and do they really work?

anything helps thanks!

vincendebbie

vincendebbie
Reaction score
hi i was wondering if any body has spray painted they"re bronco camo and how you would go about doing it ?
and is there any computer programers for an 88 bronco with the 4.9. and do they really work?

anything helps thanks!
I use to do body and paint work. I have helped several people down here with the spray can camo. Usually use a case of three different flat greens, two flat browns and a flat black. Make sure to sand each panel lightly with 320 to 800 grit sand paper. This is only to allow the paint to adhear good. Good luck. --Vince

GSUEagles

Reaction score
I've never heard of a 87-96 Bronco/F150 programmer/chip that actually does anything other than requiring you to run 93 octane....

But i've noticed several people around here with them, so shrug.gif

Yardape

Reaction score
I've never heard of a 87-96 Bronco/F150 programmer/chip that actually does anything other than requiring you to run 93 octane....
But i've noticed several people around here with them, so shrug.gif
My thoughts exactly...

shift1313

Reaction score
the 4.9 is perfect:)

there was a guy on another forum that turboed the 4.9L with amazing results.

Seabronc

Reaction score
the 4.9 is perfect:)
there was a guy on another forum that turboed the 4.9L with amazing results.
What forum? :unsure: Give him a link, it's OK to put it here, lots of us visit other forums or are members on other forums.

:)>-

Also, you can get a can of paint prep that takes all contaminants and wax off the surface prior to painting. Can't think of the product name, but it is available at auto paint suppliers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yardape

Reaction score
Leave it to FSB to trash artwork, that camo looks amazing. Then you get those tools knocking it. Why cant people just keep quiet if they dont like it? Why make the guy feel crappy when he has so many hours work in it. I dont get it. Thats where our mods really shine, I'm glad to see we dont get that crap here. Thank you mods!!! You guys are the reason this site is number 1.

shift1313

Reaction score
seabronc, it was on ford truck enthusiast. ill have to search for it.

Ogeechee 4x4

Reaction score
Leave it to FSB to trash artwork, that camo looks amazing. Then you get those tools knocking it. Why cant people just keep quiet if they dont like it? Why make the guy feel crappy when he has so many hours work in it. I dont get it. Thats where our mods really shine, I'm glad to see we dont get that crap here. Thank you mods!!! You guys are the reason this site is number 1.
blahblah.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat