C6 in a '93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
I've got my Blue '93 Custom Package Bco with a 302 that has a E4OD that bucks at part throttle with the TC locked. The problem has been narrowed down to the transmission. Been looking on Facebook market place and with parts from an '88 Bronco I can swap in a C6 for $1k less then repairing the E4OD. Kind of a No Brainer IMHO. In my small valley I don't need the overdrive except for once or twice a year. I ain't gunna miss it.

From my research I can keep the same flexplate (correct me if I'm wrong) and I plan on sourcing a PCM from an '93 AOD F150. I havn't been able to find much info on what to do with the Shifter cable and Bracket. I figure that I can get a C6 shifter cable for a 1993 F250 and it will be the correct legnth for the Bronco but I don't know that I need for a cable Bracket. Any ideas for a Bracket are welcome.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke