Bucket seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stacy

Reaction score
I have a 1995 xl bronco. What vehicles can I get seats out of that will easly fit due to bronco seats are very hard to find

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
80-96 Bronco
80-96 F-series
96-97 F-series Superduty

All seat brackets fit your floor pan but sometimes the holes don't line up. Best to find some seats you like and swap them to your seat brackets

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
89-96 I believe all have the same brackets. Small chance I could be wrong. Good Luck and post pictures of your swap!

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Stacy,
Welcome!

2012 F150 Heated Power Bucket Seat Swap w/ Wiring Diagrams

Installation (Infinity) in a 95; "...so I came across these I30 Ifinity seats, $125 for two,a place in KC has a butt load of them in their attic space...must be like 20 diff. sets, leather, had to do a little mod...basically had to buy two pieces of plate steal 2"x1/8"x48", ..but they work great, electric too..."

bronco-seats....-006.jpg

Source: by 351cleveland @ http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74449&highlight=seats+thread

95 Windstar Bucket Seat Installation by fodder

Installation (04 Dodge Pick Up) in an 88
Source: by BUSTERBRONCO

"...All '80-96 Bronco & '80-97 F-series seats (bench, bucket, whatever) are interchangeable. The most you'd have to do is add wiring for the lumbar pump. The floorpans are identical where the front seats go...."

"...I have a set of leather buckets out of a Suburban and they seem a bit wider and fairly comfortable. Re-used the floor plate bracket and mounted the seats to a set of flat bars that then bolted to the floor bracket. That was for the powered driver seat, the other 3 new mounting holes in the seat rails and they bolted up to the floor mount bracket..."
Source: by 4drbronko

Installation Info (96 Mustang GT) in an 84; "...I took the seats out of my 96 mustang GT last night and put them into my bronco. They look and feel awesome to sit in when in the truck. I just put the bronco frame rails on the mustang seats. Had to drill the back bolt hole on the mustang seats for them to work..."
Source: by stang96gts

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno