Bronco windshield visor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdom001

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find those fiberglass visors that go on the outside of the truck over the windshield that sometimes have light in them?

love_my_bronco

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find those fiberglass visors that go on the outside of the truck over the windshield that sometimes have light in them?
their called a sun visor and ive been looking for one too bud good luck on your search you can find some on old F-150's and broncos i dont think you need a certain year range im pretty sure any will fit except the newer ones for 96 and up.

Rednek

Reaction score
Check broncograveyard.com.

gooigle search:Blue Oval Truck Parts. i saw a picture of a 92 with one it was on a ad for BOTP

Broncobill78

Reaction score
They are produced by Lund and called Moon Visors or Lunar Visors.
Well, there's not much to add to *that* now is there :)

I'm assuming you mean *this* type of visor ?

Lund makes what you want. You'll have to drill a number of holes into the cab & seal them w/silicone. If it's a moon visor (and they are the better looking ones for my money) then you'll also have to run the wiring to supply the lights with switched 12V juice but that's not a big deal, just know that you'll need to do it.

The Lund Visors are a significant improvement over the stock lines, but it's money well spent.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Lund external visors can be found at the company website:

http://www.lundinternational.com/lund_int_...cab_visors.aspx

tires_002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ironranger433

Reaction score
Well, there's not much to add to *that* now is there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm assuming you mean *this* type of visor ?

Lund makes what you want. You'll have to drill a number of holes into the cab & seal them w/silicone. If it's a moon visor (and they are the better looking ones for my money) then you'll also have to run the wiring to supply the lights with switched 12V juice but that's not a big deal, just know that you'll need to do it.

The Lund Visors are a significant improvement over the stock lines, but it's money well spent.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Lund external visors can be found at the company website:

http://www.lundinternational.com/lund_int_...cab_visors.aspx
jc whitney :rolleyes:

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Heres some pics its not really painted yet has some light grey primer on it but they never finished it . If you want it $110 plus shipping . It is missing 2 of the ***** caps on the middle screws cant see them once installed :D

VISOR1.jpg

VISOR2.jpg

VISOR3.jpg

VISOR4.jpg

love_my_bronco

Reaction score
Heres some pics its not really painted yet has some light grey primer on it but they never finished it . If you want it $110 plus shipping . It is missing 2 of the ***** caps on the middle screws cant see them once installed :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
whats the cheapestway to ship that.. i want it but a little stuck on cash (high school prom) i have the 110 but the shiping could be a problem. hmm ill see what i can muster up. if you can find something pm me.

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Ill check and see what I can find for a box and what shipping would be. PM me your shipping info . If you look on ebay youll see that is agood price I got outbid last night on one for my sperduty without lights it went for $140 something used :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23