Bronco Chat * NEW *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Country

Reaction score
justshootme84, you need either a new computer ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> or try to update to a newer version of Internet Explorer. If that doesn't work, what operating system are you currently running?

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
B.C., I do have a new 'puter on order and should have it after the Holidays. I'm using an updated Windows 98 (SC), but I've never been able to chat for whatever reason. Thanks for the offer to help. I'm also unable to reply to PM's or posts with the new version of this forum, but I can use the Fast Reply for now. JSM84

Yardape

Reaction score
I check the chat room quite frequently, I never see anyone else in there, whats going on? You guys shy? Dont like the chat room? Anyways, talk at ya later

Big Country

Reaction score
JustShootMe,

Your operating system is your problem. I was old school too and didn't want to let go of Windows 98. it's a good operating system. but you almost have to have Windows 2000/Professional, or XP to navigate teh web and retain it's functionality. How times have changed. Glad you have a computer on order, we could use your input int he chat room. Laters

swampthing

Reaction score
just a thought but maybe we can try to set up a time for people to meet up in there and chat?

OP
OP
A

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tonight at 9EST 6PST (1 hour from now) Lets all get in there and see how it goes.

Dana

John Eversoll

Reaction score
Tonight at 9EST 6PST (1 hour from now) Lets all get in there and see how it goes.
Dana
Hi there Dana, I have a question.... No body wants to answer me on this one.

I have an 83 Ford Bronco... 351 Windsor, carb, auto4x4....

I am having the problem with timming!!!!!!

The book says that the timing is ect ect... But it is not what the book says.

I have tried The local dealer and they can't help me...

Do you know of anyone out there in dego land that has a 83 351 Windsor?

and has the right timing.. I have it starting but It is poping and I am sure I have a

couple of plugs crossed. Next thing is the trans New but the torq converter was not

in and ruined the front pump.. I am here in Anaslime next to the disney nuts..

If you can help that would be great. Other wise I might go and post the question on the net.

Thanks kid!! Old man out!!

leekm1

Reaction score
Looking for some advicw on a '74 Bronco. I have an uncut Bronco and want to lift it and put some bigger tires on it maybe 33's. I don't want to cut the fenders. Any advice on what lift to go with?

Kristofer

Roadkill

Reaction score
Welcome to BroncoZone, Kristopher, you will have better luck with your questions if you post them in one of the two forums specifically for 66-77 Broncos. Just scroll down a little on the main forums page, you'll see them. I'm sure someone will have the answers you are looking for. Also, go to the introductions forum and tell a little about yourself and your truck. Post some pictures if you have them. This is a great site, I have picked up a lot of information here.

Sarahs85Bronco

Reaction score
some one talk to me ~waaaaa~ I cant upload a pic on my personal pic but ohh well I am in the chat room thingy like i just leave ti open when im on line which is like always(dsl) just talk to me!!!!!!!!

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
Looks great on mozilla..Basically just bringing the post to the front to see if anybody uses this..
I popped in a number of times, and was always alone.

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a new thread in the tavern with the title of something a long the lines of "Chat Thursday Jan 28th 9:00 PM EST"

a half a dozen of us showed up and it was good.

I think I posted it WEdnseday morning, so that it was not too far in advance.

Perhaps a moderator has the ability to post a global post announcement that would appear at the top of each forum for a day or two and there will be more people showing up.

I don't know how great the interest is but it may be worth a shot.

joe

thuydung88

Reaction score
i can not log in.

what 's the problem with me?

I have an 1994 Ford Bronco...

I am having the problem with timming!!!!!!

The book says that the timing is ect ect... But it is not what the book says.

I have tried The local dealer and they can't help me.

Yardape

Reaction score
2 things that I can think of off the top of my head, 1) The outer ring on the harmonic balancer has been known to slip as they get old. Causing the timing marks to be in the wrong location. 2) A stretched timing chain can also cause the timing to go out of whack.

RobLester09

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good websites to buy parts for a 1988 Ford Bronco 2? I'm new to this and I'm wanting to do some work to my Bronco.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke