Bronco Appraisal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J’s Bronco

Reaction score
Hello, New member and first time to post.
I have a 1979 Bronco Ranger XLT with the 400 engine, that I have been told is rare due to color and package. Is there a place to look that up? I restored it back to original colors and kept the interior same as factory. Just curious and looking for advice on value or maybe rarity.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo J’s Bronco!

Welcome to our Big Bronco family!
For the Coyote engine, see "1991 Ford Bronco “Project Fearless”" @ 1991 Ford Bronco "Project Fearless"
The internal hot link to My Classic Car is a dud, but I retrieved it @ MyClassicGarage? | Garage - MCG Social?
And one more forward to "Agustin Jimenez wrote about the Bronco on fourwheeler.com. View the original article here:" @ RK Motors Debuts Project Fearless Bronco

Member djyaz has a "5.0 Coyote Engine in 1980 FSB" with Swap Parts Lists, etc @ https://www.fullsizebronco.com/foru...e-zone/327353-5-0-coyote-engine-1980-fsb.html

Member Hillbilly Heaven wrote "several others. Great source for complete running gear and parts. Since there is no way to make the factory electronics standalone due to built in security you will need the Ford Performance Power Packs for the engine and transmission. Tumblin can help you with that as well.
https://www.tumblinautomotive.com/

Here's the 1979 Bronco/F Series Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual by Ford via member Ziggy⚠ @
1979 Ford Bronco Wiring Manual pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net
It shows Electrical component location, operation, troubleshooting, with wiring and vacuum diagrams.
It may be slow to download if you're finding that one website from which you download files operates slower than another, it's likely either because the web server is slower, or another device along the transmission route in the chain linking you to the web server operates slower.

1979 Ford Bronco Wiring Schematics, Connector Pin-outs, etc. by member Ranger429 @ 79 wiring schematics

1979 Bronco Brochure @ https://www.xr793.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/1979-Ford-Bronco.pdf via Dezo's Garage

1979 Ford Bronco vs. Blazer Article by Ford via absent member Indybronco @ 1978 Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Blazer (79) pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net

Ford Shop Manual Diagrams: 1978-1979 Full Size Shop Manuals, partial @ Technical Diagrams Archives
My Tablet takes hours to download, so try the first in this list as long as you have Adobe Acrobat 9 or later installed.
Includes:
Wiring Manuals & Diagrams Download PDF
This complete manual for the 1972-1979 Ford Bronco Includes Rear Lights Diagram
Motor Manuals & Diagrams Download PDF
This complete manual for the 1972-1979 Ford Bronco Includes Air Cleaner Diagram
Chassis Manuals & Diagrams Download PDF
This complete manual for the 1972-1979 Ford Bronco Includes '78 Brakes Diagram, Gas Tank Setup Diagram
Body Manuals & Diagrams Download PDF This complete manual for the 1972-1979 Ford Bronco Includes; Upper Body Diagram, Front Clip Diagram, heater Ducts Diagram, Tailgate Diagram, Console Diagram, Front Clip Diagram, Grill Setup Diagram, Heater Controls Diagram, Interior Trip Diagram, Rear Sheetmetal Diagram, Tiltwheel Diagram, Tire Rack
Let me know if the downloads are worth the effort.

Partial Chilton Manual for 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981 Bronco. Scanned by broncocity.com @ Bronco City

See Bubba's M-Block Ford V8 Workshop by Dave Resch

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) including, "how do I get the tailgate glass to...", etc.

See my mostly recovered site by member schwim @ Ford Bronco And F-150 Links - FORD BRONCO
It contains boo-koo component repairs, installation & parts sources.

For any Bronco questions or to chat about it's planned build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (50 posts required to view due to scammers who preyed on our members too many times).

See How to add your 79s Signature @ Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum by BigBlue 94

Our Forum FAQs includes for example,
How to post images
Save (Bookmark) Threads Or Posts
Search The Site
What is the Difference Between the Showcase and Gallery
How To Find Subscribed Thread and more tips!

➡ Try to find time to participate in and Vote in our next Full-Size of the Month Contest & in the next Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. And first place Prizes are awarded! A full spread in Bronco Driver Magazine is the top prize, in addition to a years subscription, once the article is submitted. Also, a years worth of premium FSB membership is awarded to the winner.

Al

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
89BroncoBeast