Bigger Sway Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

froggy47

Reaction score
I'd like to take some of the sway out as this b2 is driven mostly freeway/hwy. Anyone ever try bigger bars? Any feedback/suggestions. Shocks are new Bil's and the rest of suspension is ok/ not shot.

Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I've had better results in the past with poly urethane bushings than trying to find a stouter sway bar. A complete kit including both body and suspension bushings will run about $200, about the same as an aftermarket bar from places like Hellwig. Check out Energy Suspension or Daystar for the bushings.

"V8"BII

Reaction score
I'd like to take some of the sway out as this b2 is driven mostly freeway/hwy. Anyone ever try bigger bars? Any feedback/suggestions. Shocks are new Bil's and the rest of suspension is ok/ not shot.
Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

11719[/snapback]

I used urethane on sway bars, leaf spring and shocks and it worked great, but as Justshootme84 suggests i'd go with the complete kit. Should all be done at the same time anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK