Any dash camera broncos out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djdoherty450

Reaction score
All of my vehicles, including the wife's '17 Honda Pilot, has a dashcam due to the wonderful and courteous drivers that we share the roads with. Has anyone installed a dashcam in a 1996 bronco or similar year/generation? I'm looking at putting a cheap one in it as I don't drive it daily and I'm having trouble finding a fuse box diagram that shows which ones are key on powered. I'd rather not buy a tester for a single use and I've been able to find this information for all my other vehicles. I'm hoping someone here has that information.

Attachments

• Fuse box Bronco.jpg
    Fuse box Bronco.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
D

djdoherty450

Reaction score
Never mind, the image needed to be rotated, looks like 11 is my fuse for this use. Since I made the boneheaded move of posting without actually reading the jpg i found i'll report back on my status and take some pics of the install for those who are thinking of doing the same thing.

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
Never the less, good discussion topic.

My son started with one that suction cups to the windshield. He has moved onto the one that slips on the rear view mirror. He loves it, pulled some interesting videos off of it.

My other son installed a double din radio has front and rear cameras. Haven't seen any videos off of it yet.

That technology is still getting better and cheaper all the time.

OP
OP
D

djdoherty450

Reaction score
I have Rexing V1P Pro cameras in my '19 Nissan Armada and the wife's '17 Honda Pilot. I put a cheap $40 one (suction cup) from Amazon in my '04 Tundra regular cab connected through the cigarette lighter, and thinking of a similar one for the Bronco since it's just for occasional use. Except for the Bronco, cheap camera is fine, i just want a hardwired install so its clean. The pickup doesn't matter since its basically just for doing crap around the house.

Banchie

Reaction score
I found a small 12 dollar one at big lots, it only has a 35 minute charge, but it’s nice and easy for the small around town trips I do in mine. It’s just a tiny thing you can suction to your dash.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke