Any clubs or trails in North Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gettin there

Reaction score
I have completed a 21/2 yr rebuild on a 1970 Bronco. Now I would like to find a club or good trails to go play. In the old days I had a Chev Big 10 4x4 and learned it's no fun alone. We have had her street legal for a couple of months and haven't had a chance to see how she does off road.

Thanks!

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Yes, good links. There's severeal forums and clubs in Texas: tx4x4.org, lonestar4x4.net, 2bigbroncos.org-Southern chapter, and a christian 4wheeler's club. Should be able to find someone to wheel with and know some areas close to home.

BUCKIN'94WFO

Reaction score
Take Interstate 30 East out of Dallas. Once you clear Rockwall you need to start lookin' for FM1565 South, in Royse City. You can actually go all the way down to FM1565 North and make a sharp turn back on your right, to head back west on the south service rd. till you get back to FM1565 South. It's only about a half mile back track once you make the exit. Once you turn left onto South FM1565 you take the first left that you can into the opening in the fence. You'll take a quick right and follow that trail down to the trailer on the right. The place is called Brushy Creek Motor Farm. One phone number I've got is a mobile phone there-it's 469-867-1316. Get 'er done! They have the usual motorcycle trails right up by the front. But as you go further back into the property they have some muddy creek crossings and some bogs at the bottom of hills. Nothin' huge just a good place to wet your wheels. You better have MUD TIRES 'cuz that stuff is no BS black gumbo buddy! By the way, you can time your trip around the RedLine Raceway's weekly bracket and grudge races. They're just across the Highway on 1565 North. You go back to where you took the exit and go up a little further east to the underpass and take that left(FM 1565 North). Continue on that road and you'll immediately see the dragstrip on your left. Have fun! Brushy Creek is 10 dollars and you have to sign a release and waiver thing, no biggy. Just some common sense rules, that if you were raised right you should'nt have to be told about anyway. Actual address of Brushy Creek is 5685 FM 1565 South Royse City,TX 75189. If you have Google Earth you can check the lay out of the place.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke