A little progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Croneybones

Reaction score
Over the summer, I took some time and did a little work to the Bronco. I've posted pictures, which you can see in my gallery.

To sum it up,

-I patched up the holes in the body, and got rid of the rust.

-I decided to spray paint the rims black. It looks a lot better than the old white.

-I chopped off the old muffler and replaced it with a Thrush glasspack to add a little bass to her.

DSC03660.JPG

dhpt99

Reaction score
Looks good! you like that thrush? I was thinking about one for my truck.

OP
OP
C

Croneybones

Reaction score
With the sound, I'm a little disappointed. I don't blame it on the muffler though, I think because there's 2 cat. converters on it, it's still a little quiet. Since Cats scrap for at least 50 bucks around here, I'm going to cut one off, and replace it with straight pipe to the Thrush.

It's worth the 30 bucks I paid for it though, even as a replacement muffler.

shift1313

Reaction score
i ended up with a dynomax bullet on my bronco and a summit super turbo on my truck. neither have cats. the bullet is almost too loud(side dump). the truck has a nice tone but not too loud.

dhpt99

Reaction score
If im not mistaken i think mine has 1 cat but i never really looked that hard i have to double check.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23