96 Hard Top Screws

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordtrk26

Reaction score
I purchased a bronco that has a earlier model top on it. Its close to impossible for me to find a 96 hard top for my bronco in the L.A. area. So I guess im stuck with this one. Is there a ***** set I can purchase to to help ***** the top down? There are a couple of screws and bolts but I dont think they are the original ones.

bluesman17

Spam Terminator
Reaction score
Junkyard+pocket= :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> or you could pay a couple of bucks for them, i would recommend getting the pre 92 bolts because the tamper proofs are annoying to take out and put back in compared to the 8mm, i know advance auto sells the clips the bolts go into, ill put the part number up later today.

OP
OP
F

Fordtrk26

Reaction score
Junkyard+pocket= :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  or you could pay a couple of bucks for them, i would recommend getting the pre 92 bolts because the tamper proofs are annoying to take out and put back in compared to the 8mm, i know advance auto sells the clips the bolts go into, ill put the part number up later today.
24817[/snapback]

Thnks! appreciate it

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Fordtrk26, if you have trouble finding the bolts and mounting hardware for the top, here is a link to a post on another site regarding that issue. IT lists a source for the hardware, just disregard the discussion:

hardtop hardware

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
F

Fordtrk26

Reaction score
Fordtrk26, if you have trouble finding the bolts and mounting hardware for the top, here is a link to a post on another site regarding that issue. IT lists a source for the hardware, just disregard the discussion:
hardtop hardware

24844[/snapback]

Thanks for your help!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane