83' Bronco Rear Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheTank

Reaction score
Does an 83' Bronco have rear speakers? I thought they did but the guy whop had it before said it didnt. He took of the stock rear panels and put on wooden ones, i took one of them of and found what looks to be an shell of a speaker? So I just need to know if there were speakers in the back or not......

Seabronc

Reaction score
It depends on which radio came in the truck. Rear speaker wires were run under the aluminum scuff plate on the driver side with one pair going to the left side and one crossing over under the rug infront of the rear seat to the right side. If I looked hard in my garage, I might have a stock harness. However, it is just as easy to run your own wires.

Good luck,

:)>-

OP
OP
T

TheTank

Reaction score
Yea, im real good with electrical work, I just didnt know if it came with any wires run or speakers, thanks alot...

Seabronc

Reaction score
There are grills that go over the speakers on a stock inside rear panel. Ypu can see the grill just behind the front seat in the attached pixcture.

Good luck,

:)>-

S

sms FORD BRONCO

if the 83 is the same interior as the 84 yeah it came with rear speakers size im not sure ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula