80-86 flared fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shift1313

Reaction score
Anyone here use Perrys fab/fiber fenders before. wow thats a mouth full. They have a killer price on fiberglass fenders. $300 for both fronts and $300 for both rears through poly performance. I would love to find a set that doesnt have a 92+ front end conversion. Well for that price. Glassworks Unlimited lists 80-86 fenders for $455 but i have never seen any pictures out there of them. For $300 i couldnt make them, but for nearly $500 I could probably make that worth my while.

http://www.glassworksunlimited.com/19to19fseand.html

Here is the Perrys fab 6" flare fenders(front) and 3" rear.

pic11.jpg

pic08.jpg

3" front flares

pic04.jpg

50joe

Reaction score
I just tried to say that out loud, and sounded like a blithering idiot and gave myself a headache. LOL. I never saw those before, but they do look really nice.

OP
OP
S

shift1313

Reaction score
there are a few companies that make them. Autofab is well known, about $600 for the fronts and $600 for the rears. Autofab also makes a fiberglass tailgate that still retains the power glass! and is 50lbs lighter.

here is a body/exterior link to polyperformance.

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Body-Exterior-p-1-c-736.html

fiberwerx, glassworks unlimited and perrys all have fenders.

50joe

Reaction score
Really.......I am going to have to check that out. I dont know how much mine weighs, but its a pain to slam that damn thing shut. LOL

OP
OP
S

shift1313

Reaction score
Really.......I am going to have to check that out. I dont know how much mine weighs, but its a pain to slam that damn thing shut. LOL

ive got two right now off trucks and they arent light. even with all the rust holes:) There is a pretty serious torsion bar in there that makes them feel a lot lighter than they are.

50joe

Reaction score
ive got two right now off trucks and they arent light. even with all the rust holes:) There is a pretty serious torsion bar in there that makes them feel a lot lighter than they are.
Yeah, I can see me droppin that on my foot already.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph