79 Bronco Needs Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txquadhunter

Reaction score
ok so thoguht what should i start with now because u guys are sayimng all this stuff but for a beginner what shoudl i start out with thoguht
1st: Spend the Time and Money to get it running sound. Motor, tranny, Tcase ect. Like I told ya before. If it don't run relieable you'll just have a lifted non-running yard art.

If your going to use it as a mud toy more then anything. Don't worry about the paint, rust ect. on the body because that don't make it run any better. Just eye candy only

2nd: If mud toy, lift it 4" or trim fenders to clear a 35" tire of your choice. (I run 35-14.5-15 TSL Boggers. I'll tell ya no there mean offroad and **** on drivetrain.) So 35" TSL's, BFG M/T's will dothe job. go with around a 4.56 gears and locker in the rear. if ya can afford this route.

If ya can't afford that. Do #1 first. Then put a set of 33-12.50's you can clear these with no lift and ain't really gotta swap gears. You'll be on the trails.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23