79 Beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NotaVegetarian

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
544B7653-E72F-42FA-91C8-B56EEB7AB7B5.jpeg

She runs again, tried posting a video but no luck.

She sat in the shop for 3 years in between my surgeries physical therapy and waiting on parts but she lives again. Something got inside it and decided to chew on some wires, well I’m fixing those. If y’all have seen my other posts wiring does not intimidate me, have a awesome power probe I can find it and fix wiring. But I have set a trap for my little friend……..

johnnyreb

Reaction score
View attachment 29562

She sat in the shop for 3 years in between my surgeries physical therapy and waiting on parts but she lives again. Something got inside it and decided to chew on some wires, well I’m fixing those. If y’all have seen my other posts wiring does not intimidate me, have a awesome power probe I can find it and fix wiring. But I have set a trap for my little friend……..
is that a double pumper Nota

johnnyreb

Reaction score
View attachment 29562

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I notice the pulley on the power steering bump looks a little wide for the belt. Just like mine. Would you happen to have a narrow pulley?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
View attachment 29562

I see your fan schroud is bad too. Mine was. I,m gonna get some metal and me on. Everyone of the fiber ones--seem cracked or busted. They wouldn,t be hard to make. Plus put a lip on it to hold tools. When your tinkering.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I see your fan schroud is bad too. Mine was. I,m gonna get some metal and me on. Everyone of the fiber ones--seem cracked or busted. They wouldn,t be hard to make. Plus put a lip on it to hold tools. When your tinkering.
make me one out of metal. With a lip on it. To hold tools . When I am tinkering. Zuess had one for sale,but he never answered me and I haven,r seen him on hear lately.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
make me one out of metal. With a lip on it. To hold tools . When I am tinkering. Zuess had one for sale,but he never answered me and I haven,r seen him on hear lately.
I want to get some stiff metal. So it will not bend any or put braces behind it on the sides and in different areas across..

OP
OP
NotaVegetarian

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
All I’m gonna do to the fan shroud is put some duct tape, then splash on some fiberglass resin.

Found a few of the wires my little friend chewed on, they really liked this white one.

06C46079-B2F1-4E2D-B046-55518C4D2477.jpeg

johnnyreb

Reaction score
This one was under the dash.

This one was under the dash.
Well I got a good look at all the wires in the loom under 1 dash and I didn,t see 1 complete white wire. Now I also looked in behind the other 1 and never seen an white white. Their is a comple of white striped ones. Your wire looks to me like some one made it. Have you or can you run it down or turn the fuse box around and see if it goes their?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Well I got a good look at all the wires in the loom under 1 dash and I didn,t see 1 complete white wire. Now I also looked in behind the other 1 and never seen an white white. Their is a comple of white striped ones. Your wire looks to me like some one made it. Have you or can you run it down or turn the fuse box around and see if it goes their?
I just checked my other bronco and DID NOT find any solid WHITE WIRE. Both of mine are 78,s,but they could have changed some of the wires before or later on. Maybe someone spliced into another wire and added it. Who knows about these prior owners what they might have done. Check it for juice--with everything on.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I just checked my other bronco and DID NOT find any solid WHITE WIRE. Both of mine are 78,s,but they could have changed some of the wires before or later on. Maybe someone spliced into another wire and added it. Who knows about these prior owners what they might have done. Check it for juice--with everything on.
I did notice today as I was looking behind the dash . I unplugged the wire loom and seen the connection looked brown. I thought I take some 1200 grit sand paper and clean them up. They cleaned up really good. I could NOT find any gronds--except maybe this relay thing might be the ground. Some one else might know the name of it and what it does. I know alot of people complain about their dash lights being dim--I do--in both on mine. I,m hoping cleaning the wire connection will help alot. It might.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I did notice today as I was looking behind the dash . I unplugged the wire loom and seen the connection looked brown. I thought I take some 1200 grit sand paper and clean them up. They cleaned up really good. I could NOT find any gronds--except maybe this relay thing might be the ground. Some one else might know the name of it and what it does. I know alot of people complain about their dash lights being dim--I do--in both on mine. I,m hoping cleaning the wire connection will help alot. It might.
I went ahead and took the bulbs out and cleaned up the connection where they twist in to. I hope it help them get brighter.

OP
OP
NotaVegetarian

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
Rolled the beast out of the shop today and gave all my Fords a good washing. Yessir all three are wearing 35” shoes.

D7427D41-7DBB-49B9-8E6B-F2249601DC1E.jpeg

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Rolled the beast out of the shop today and gave all my Fords a good washing. Yessir all three are wearing 35” shoes.

View attachment 29583
Do you have any lifts on the bodys? I,m thinking about putting some air shocks all the way around mine this year. I have some 3 inch blocks a friend gave me and might use them also.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane