78 Bronco Ranger Xlt Door Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktbronco

Reaction score
I'm trying to find replacement door panels for a 78 Ranger XLT. All I can find are the solid color panels and mine are dark brown with a "wood grain" look on part of the panel. It also has a chrome strip around the door panel. Does anyone know where I can find these???? I've spent hours on the internet with no luck. Thank you!!

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
Good luck, you're not going to find anything but Coverlay panels, as far as new goes. Your best bet would be to search ebay, other Bronco and Ford mesage boards, and search every junkyard you can find. I sold my pair, that were exactly what you're asking about, and now I regret it

G

Guest_ktbronco

Well...That's not what I wanted to hear!! I was afraid of that. The door panels will really make up my mind for selling it - it's no fun restoring a vehicle if you can't get the matching parts! Anyone want to buy a 78' Bronco!? HAHA!

4xfan78

Reaction score
The only place that I have seen with a variety of door panels is www.lmctruck.com they don't have a web site but you can get a mag. sent to you for free from this site.The door panels are about $150.00 a set with padded arm rests.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK