4X4 off road fun / clubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silicon_bronco

Reaction score
Any of you N. Carolina folks know of any 4x4 off road spots, and or clubs ?

I'll be moving to the Asheville / Black Mountain area in July.

Thanks

gregor

gregor
Reaction score
Mt. Uwharrie is a fun spot. It cost $5 to get an all day pass. The trails are great. It is owned by the state and anyone can go. Last time I went we saw just about every kind of vehicle that you can think of from a brand new H2 Hummer to 4 wheelers and dirt bikes.

ofthesouth05

ofthesouth05
Reaction score
Too bad you don't live in Eastern NC, like around Chocowinity. It's not a club, it's just land we call the Power Lines, cuz powerlines run right over top of the whole strip. It's just hog farms everywhere so theres all these drainage ditches that run perpindicular to the powerlines apaced about 100 ft apart. So after you run some trucks through them about a thousand times, it becomes one **** of a good place to ride to through some mud and get stuck pretty deep.

Roughshod

Reaction score
If you're in the Asheville area anyway you should check out Tellico. Costs $10/day, but it is a great place to wheel. A lot of it is kind of advanced, but they have some stuff for the less built rigs too. I had no trouble with a 4" lift and 33's. Here are a few pic we took up there back in March.

6772730-R3-028-12A.jpg

6772730-R2-032-14A.jpg

6772730-R2-006-1A.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat