4 wheelin' fun , out of the norm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

79bigbronco

Reaction score
well I had an awsome day out in the sunshine, with some of my best friends, working my bronco. No not on the trail, in my storage compound! We had to rearrange my junk cars & trucks to fit the new donor vehicles, we bought last week. I spent all day pushing pulling& winching, in the snow & mud, it was 16* celsius today (about 52*fhit). Last 3 weeks has been -20c for a high -30 to -44c at nite god the sun & warmth felt good! We are starting a big 70's 4x4 build, my 79 bronc, an 87 bronc on a 78 frame, a 77/79 f150 factory high boy. I will get some pics of what we'er doing, we hope to be ready for May long weekend at wiaporous vally, the 1st & biggest 4x4 happening around here,it's when everbody shows off their new mods & toys they created over the winter.

cowboydan

Reaction score
i had a great time working out in 79big broncos' storage yard! that truck is why i want mine as tough.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23