351w Harmonic Balancer W/ timing ring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gbnichols

Reaction score
After no luck finding a new one and calling Ford just to find out it was a discontinued part I luckily was able to find a place to have the original rebuilt. Damper Dudes in California did an amazing job on the rebuild and guarantee it looks better than factory. Shipped from Oklahoma to Cali and back in less than 2 weeks!!!

Attachments

• 20200702_145239.jpg
    20200702_145239.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12

BIG ACE

Reaction score
After no luck finding a new one and calling Ford just to find out it was a discontinued part I luckily was able to find a place to have the original rebuilt. Damper Dudes in California did an amazing job on the rebuild and guarantee it looks better than factory. Shipped from Oklahoma to Cali and back in less than 2 weeks!!!
Thank you for the information, you have a nice ride. The value of it will continue to rise. Here us mine.

Attachments

• 20190904_160244.jpg
    20190904_160244.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8

johnnyreb

Reaction score
That is good news to hear. Thanks for the information and welcome to the club.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke