351 H.o

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saint351

Reaction score
I have been dealing with this problem for months now but still no luck finding a part. If anyone has a 351 h.o or a windsor from 85-86 check and see if you have this bracket that i need. There is a small bracket that bolts to the adjustment bracket to the engine block just below and behind the alternator. If you have a bracket here please send me a picture i have been looking for this part for a long time. Without it my alternator loosens up and throws the belt and then i have to get a new belt before i can drive it again. If anyone has this part please let me know so i dotn have to try and make something work in its place.

OP
OP
S

Saint351

Reaction score
of course i mean if you have a motor your not currently using:)

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I think I know what you're talking about, I'll see if I can get a pic of mine in the next day or two. I've been searching forever to find a new 8-1/2" bolt for the whole bracket. Mine backed out and hit the fan, literally, and bent it and the fan up. That happened right when I first bought the Bronco, and I barely got the bolt back in. Every other junkyard motor I looked at has a different set-up than the H.O. alternator. If I find one, I'll get the adj. stop, too.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj