2" coil spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1TalN8v

Reaction score
Has anyone put those 2 inch spacers on their bronco and if so how do they do.....I have a 6 inch suspension and 3 body with 38s, but i want to run 40s. I dont take it offroad, so it doesnt have to be bulletproof or anything.

Big Country

Reaction score
they should be fine if you don't bog it. The only other thing that might pop them off would be hitting some killer bumps in the road. I even know some people that do some minor mudding with them on. Just keep an eye on them.

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Unless you are going to get those adjustable upper ball joint bushings I wouldnt recomend them . I too have a 6 inch lift and after a year the springs started to sag a bit so I got these 2 inch coil spacers that go under the spring they are very nice and run about $75 with the stud extenders . So I put them on drove it 1/4 mile down my driveway and it seemed to steer really easy and it was sitting tall looked really good . The next day I went to town as soon as it hit the pavement the tires started screaming and I knew it wasnt good

when you get into it the front end raises amplifying the problem . The tires looked like an IFS model that had just been jacked up and hadnt rolled yet except it stayed that way . I ended up cutting those nice spacers down to 3/4 of an inch and its still border line . theres a factory rubber washer under the spring thats about 1/4 inch thick I think I would try to get 3 for each side and try that before you spent alot of money :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane