1996 Bronco top and rear interior parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cowboyup351

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a neighbor who has a 1996 Bronco fiberglass top and rear interior parts that he would like to sell. This is all located in the DFW, TX area. The top is in great condition, but the headliner would need to be replaced. He's looking to get $350 obo for everything.

Feel free to dm me if you have any questions, and I will see what I can find out. This would be local pick-up only, as he does not want to attempt to ship that top.

Attachments

• image4 (1).jpeg
    image4 (1).jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
  • image3 (1).jpeg
    image3 (1).jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • image2 (1).jpeg
    image2 (1).jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    977.7 KB · Views: 24
  • image0 (1).jpeg
    image0 (1).jpeg
    942.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    727.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    802.8 KB · Views: 21
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    786.7 KB · Views: 22
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    728.3 KB · Views: 28
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30

dbcooper

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a neighbor who has a 1996 Bronco fiberglass top and rear interior parts that he would like to sell. This is all located in the DFW, TX area. The top is in great condition, but the headliner would need to be replaced. He's looking to get $350 obo for everything.

Feel free to dm me if you have any questions, and I will see what I can find out. This would be local pick-up only, as he does not want to attempt to ship that top.
whats in the box...whats in the box?

dbcooper

Reaction score
im interested in the lot...have to think of best pickup option but im ready to buy it

TheDeuce01

Reaction score
Hello all,

@cowboyup351 any chance those interior panels are still available?

Mquirin

Reaction score
Please let me know if still available. I especially need the interior panels.

Broncosandpartsgarage

Reaction score
Hello all,

I’m interested in the 8 clips that hold the trim/topper down and the two vertices pieces. As well as the rear arm rests. [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke