1989 B2 XLT 4X4 for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knight

Reaction score
I am selling my baby, I bought her in 1990 and she is an 89. I have a 2" lift and 2 sets of tires, minor surface rust and paint fadeing but runs and drive great. It has the 2.9L V6 and purrs, even though it has 250,000 miles on it. I have done regular oil changes, full tune up every year, and flushing All fluids every year. I rebuilt the transmission early this year, put on new exhaust, starter silinoid and + battery cable, and new front shocks. Power windows, locks, steering, brakes work fine, windows go a little slow in cold weather but I have found this to be the case in many of the older ford trucks. 4x4 works fine. A/C needs work, I think the bearings might be the prob as there is a ratteling from the a/c. I had this B2 in Ca. and Tx. for almost 14 years before bring her back to Illinois, so the body and frame are in good condition. I have completely cleaned the underside every 2 years and repainted everything metal to keep the rust from forming.

I hate to sell my baby, I had plans to put a 302 in and a 4" lift but I have been working on too many projects (a motorcycle, 2 trophies so far and completely rebuilt an 1988 4-wheeler from ground up) so I am putting the Bronco II up for sale even though I love the vehicle. I still get about 17mpg in town and 20-21 on the highway. I am asking $1500. You can email me for more info or pics at [email protected].

89broncoII.jpg

FredT

Reaction score
Straight shift or automatic?? I'm looking for an '89 straight shift... Thanks...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23