1989 B2 XLT 4X4 for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knight

Reaction score
I am selling my baby, I bought her in 1990 and she is an 89. I have a 2" lift and 2 sets of tires, minor surface rust and paint fadeing but runs and drive great. It has the 2.9L V6 and purrs, even though it has 250,000 miles on it. I have done regular oil changes, full tune up every year, and flushing All fluids every year. I rebuilt the transmission early this year, put on new exhaust, starter silinoid and + battery cable, and new front shocks. Power windows, locks, steering, brakes work fine, windows go a little slow in cold weather but I have found this to be the case in many of the older ford trucks. 4x4 works fine. A/C needs work, I think the bearings might be the prob as there is a ratteling from the a/c. I had this B2 in Ca. and Tx. for almost 14 years before bring her back to Illinois, so the body and frame are in good condition. I have completely cleaned the underside every 2 years and repainted everything metal to keep the rust from forming.

I hate to sell my baby, I had plans to put a 302 in and a 4" lift but I have been working on too many projects (a motorcycle, 2 trophies so far and completely rebuilt an 1988 4-wheeler from ground up) so I am putting the Bronco II up for sale even though I love the vehicle. I still get about 17mpg in town and 20-21 on the highway. I am asking $1500. You can email me for more info or pics at [email protected].

89broncoII.jpg

FredT

Reaction score
Straight shift or automatic?? I'm looking for an '89 straight shift... Thanks...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar