Xmas Gift For My 93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DragonDave

Reaction score
1. A new Clarion head unit

2. A trip to Anza Borrego National Park & Glamis Sand dunes on the 26th.!

MERRY CHRISTMAS/ HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL THE ZONE PEOPLES!

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ziggy

Reaction score
When I get home from Iraq,

1. The front axle fixed.

2. New leaf springs for the rear.

3. A trip to the Panamint Mountains.

Ziggy

Reaction score
Maintenance Control Chief for a helo squadron, MOS is 6019, and my location is in Iraq for now. Who are you and why do ask?

G

Guest_B-Cack

Just curious, read that you had some stuff from aircraft. I am an aviator, headed to the sandbox soon

Ziggy

Reaction score
OK, I understand. What branch of the service are you in? If you have never been here before, this place is a real eye opener.

4xfan78

Reaction score
Hey Ziggy, you and the other guys over there have a merry x-mas and be safe. From a former USAF mechanic. Hope you get home to youre family soon. How long have you been there?

Ziggy

Reaction score
7 months, not that I'm counting. I'm going back advance party, so I have another 20 days to go give or take. The rest of my squadron has 50 days or so to go. You know the military, nothing is ever set in stone till the last minute.

Ziggy

Reaction score
Army Aviation, you maybe taking over for us, depending on when you get here. Your largest base is in Kuwait that I have seen and a lot nicer then our base. We have an Army Medivac Unit here on our base, not quite sure why as we fly medivac as well and support each other. Hope you like VERY HOT weather, sand and water rationing. This place is definatly not paradise, more like the arm pit of the world.

G

Guest_B-Cack

Yeah, been to some pretty bad places as a grunt, figure it can't get much worse than that. Hang in there, and take care of your aviators, you know they can be prima donnas sometimes!

Ziggy

Reaction score
Pilots or aircrew, I'll put either one in their place. I'm over 20 so I can still retire as an Gunny Sgt.

B_Cack

Reaction score
I hadn't seen that post, that was pretty funny Guns.... ha ha ha

EB Bronco

Reaction score
My 94 got a soft top and a set of 33s. Soft top won't go on until spring. Friend of mine just sold his 91 Bronco and forgot about the soft top in the attic that he had gotten when he bought it. I got a great price on the top and then he threw in some 33 mud terrains that he took off his Bronco because he didn't like the road noise.

:D/

Roger

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane