working on engine swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downsouthranger

Reaction score
I am working on a engine swap in my 87 b2 2.9L XLT 4x4. The swap came out of a 1990 ranger xlt 4x4. The guy that I got the b2 from started the job and when he disconnected the wiring he did not label anything so I am screwed. Where can I find a daigram on what wires go to what? I am wanting to get this done within the next couple of weeks. Someone please help. [-o<

viperfangs2

Reaction score
same here i have a 1989 ford bronco 2 with a 2.9L v6 engine that blew and i have an 2.9L v6 from a ranger that im swaping and a wireing digarm would help cuz i didnt label mine thought i could rember it all so if any one has one it would help

viperfangs2

Reaction score
same here i have a 1989 ford bronco 2 with a 2.9L v6 engine that blew and i have an 2.9L v6 from a ranger that im swaping and a wireing digarm would help cuz i didnt label mine thought i could rember it all so if any one has one it would help
28649[/snapback]

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Most all the connectors are keyed different although they might look the same they will not plug in like sometimes the O2 sensor plug will look just like the TPS sensor plug but it will not plug in because there is a raised part inside that is not in the same place as the other one so it will not plug in . With that vehicle running down the assembly line they dont want an operator plugging the cruise control into the heater control see what Im saying . So if you lay the plug close to where it will reach you should find where it plugs in being that it is the same motor . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat