Wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gravelgerty

Reaction score
help again! what do you do with the wiper motor and hardware when you go *******? (69, elec. wipers)

Bronco Rick

Reaction score
Hope that it does not rain....LOL Actually there is not alot to do short of custom fabricating some kind of cover. The wiper motor is going to stick up quite a bit, if you are running a soft top you have put a drop bracket on the wiper motor and the soft top has a channel that mounts to the top of the windsheild so that helps hide it. I put in the Baja Cage from WH and that meant that I had to get rid of the visors and the cover which makes it an eye sore from inside the vehicle. So I am trying to come up with some type of cover that I could make on my sheetmetal break, with some aluminum, to make it less of an eyesore.

L

lawsonandrew

I have a '73 and I just ride around with it hangin out there! All proud of it!

17 and lovin life

67halfcab

Reaction score
I'd spend the $20 for the drop bracket if you are worried about it or just leave it as is.

Mine sits up on top all high and mighty in view of everyone. (I'm have too many other projects going on right now to worry about installing the drop bracket :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

A

Al Smith

Pass GO and buy a January 2004 copy of Bronco Driver. It lists and show photos of how :)>- to replace the Ford Bronco OEM wiper with a JC Whitney single speed motor and blade. It is much smaller and will get you thru the legal requirements of most (?) states and well as wipe the rain. I doubt that you are too concerned about the performance since you won't drive far "*******". Sure looks better than the Ford bulky motor and costs less than $50. If you can't find Bronco Driver use JCW # 89ZX4054X and improvise installation using the OEM hole and wiring. OK ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat