Who likes the 351 windsor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronco Jo

Reaction score
I have an '89 bronco with a 351 windsor, and I have to say that its my favorite engine besides the fact that with fuel injection you have to remove the intake to get to the right valve cover. Just wondering what you guys have to say?

monzo

Reaction score
I have an '89 bronco with a 351 windsor, and I have to say that its my favorite engine besides the fact that with fuel injection you have to remove the intake to get to the right valve cover. Just wondering what you guys have to say?
351w=balls

thats all i have to say

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
351w=ballsthats all i have to say

Agreed. I have the 351 ** and love it. I have it torn down at the moment doing an upper rebuild just to beef up the cam a little and upgrade a few parts like the intake and carb.

OP
OP
Bronco Jo

Bronco Jo

Reaction score
Yeh, I want to get one of those Edelbrock EFI intakes for my 351w after i get my rebuilt 351w in my '89 Bronco.

92broncomann

Reaction score
I have to say with out a doubt, that i love my 351w! :wub:

LOL, definitely go with that intake its a punch in the face to all other broncos b-(

92BM

Burns

Reaction score
I had a 302 in my previous bronco, and while the trans and rear were differently geared, I love the way the 351w feels. My 302 was gonna be ripped out when I finished building the 351w I have now sitting in my basement before the truck got totalled. It just feels more gutsy. All in all, I love my 351w.

73coupe

Reaction score
Love my 351W

still all stock no rebuild and 237k miles on it and no leaks

well no fluid leaks lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigd1948