Where To Find Good Replacement Complete Tailgates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

detbboy

Reaction score
IHave a ''90'' eddie b and I am in need of a entire tailgate. any help

BK85

Reaction score
I believe any 80 th 96 can be interchanged. LMHtruck.com has the shell and all the guts to go in them as well as Broncograveyard.com. I would look for a wreck someware. It'l be a whole lot cheaper.

BK85

Seabronc

Reaction score
It is LMCtruck ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would forget a junk yard. Ford designed this part to keep the iron content of the countryside up B) . I have yet to see a good gate in a junk yard since they usually are well rusted out long before the truck gets there. If you get a new one from LMC or Jeff's, take some time to do some rust preventive measures. Atleast coat the entire interior of the gate with a product like POR15, and make sure that the drain holes are open when done. I would also coat the outside of the gate at the bottom where the outside skin wraps back up to meet the inside part.

Good luck,

:)>-

o0oeyeballo0o

Reaction score
I believe any 80 th 96 can be interchanged. LMHtruck.com has the shell and all the guts to go in them as well as Broncograveyard.com. I would look for a wreck someware. It'l be a whole lot cheaper.
BK85

WILL THE REAR AND PASSENGER WINDOWS FROM A 86 FIT A 88?

Yardape

Reaction score
Ifyours talking about in the canopy, yes they are the same....Dont yell its rude

wtfdissux

Reaction score
I forget who makes it but there is a company that makes a fiberglass tail gate they run around 750 with none of the internals but in the long run cheaper than what I have been paying for them (have baught 2 for a total of 500) and they are both starting to show signs of bottom rot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj