What Should We Do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billybroncojr

Reaction score
I recently visited www.stangbangerz.com and they have an interesting community thing going on. Some interesting forums and news from Detroit. Worth a look-see just to get a few ideas.

cryptonik420

[SoP]BigSix4.9L
Reaction score
I'd like to see something on the site where users are arranged by state. It would also eliminate the "where yall from" question, and make it easier to find local bronc enthusiasts to hook up and go muddin with.
Definitely need to add this to your forums. It really helps out.

Seabronc

Reaction score
I didn't read all the posts, so this might already have been suggested.

Develop a, "Frequently Asked Questions" section. I see a lot of posts on here that are repeat questions. It might inflate our egos to give a guy the answer, but repeating gets tiring also.

That is why I posted the link about, "4 Wheeling", It has some factual information that answer some of the basic questions new people to 4 Wheeling should know, plus a lot of stuff for the experienced. Like, just why shouldn't you run with your truck in 4WD when on dry pavement. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good luck,

:)>-

S

Sb'z

I recently visited www.stangbangerz.com and they have an interesting community thing going on. Some interesting forums and news from Detroit. Worth a look-see just to get a few ideas.
Thanks! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
Reaction score
Feedback/deadbeat forum for members. That way we can say if we had a good experience with a member selling items on here.

Most wanted parts page or page of preffered vendors of parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

supercab4x4dually

Reaction score
I know it was mentioned but a talk room or chat room for late,and early model Bronco's,but with some kind of filter to keep the wise guy's off.Wise meaning Not owning a Bronco.i don't know if it's posible.I don't get into those chat room's couse I hear their trouble.Im still trying to make 4 quarter's into a dollar on this PC.And as said before a pic. gallery for mod.'s,and exsplaining them with a photo.

Rick78EFI460

Reaction score
I know it was mentioned but a talk room or chat room for late,and early model Bronco's,but with some kind of filter to keep the wise guy's off.Wise meaning Not owning a Bronco.i don't know if it's posible.I don't get into those chat room's couse I hear their trouble.Im still trying to make 4 quarter's into a dollar on this PC.And as said before a pic. gallery for mod.'s,and exsplaining them with a photo.
I've been into Bronco Chat rooms for years, never run into trouble with them. Sometimes some joker will pop in and be an idiot, but if nobody gives him or her the attention they crave they get bored and leave. Most evenings ( 10pm ish to 1:00am ish ) I log into the chat room at BIgbronco chat if ya want to try it out, just pop in. there might be a room robot in there who will not respond and times when nobody else is in there I read mail and stuff and check in periodically. There are several ways to get into chat rooms, using java or using an IRC program. One way to ruin a good chat room ( as I've witnessed many times ) is to have people log in and lurk. With decent moderators to run the room we could have a lot of fun with it and trade and share a ton of information. when you can have a live 2 way talk with another person for advise you can diagnose problems or explain and help others when its needed, not over a 5 day exchange on a bulletin board. I'm sure that there a ton of chat rooms that you can get into trouble with, but talking to people with like minds and interested in trucks hasn't hurt anyone I know.

G

Guest_supercab4x4dually

Amen.Ive alway's belived us Ford truck/Bronco type are down to earth cool people "alway's" trying to help one,and another out.god Bless ol Henry for putting us all together. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bradt

Reaction score
I really like this site. It seems well trafficked, good people, and very easy to navigate.

If I had to pick one thing to work on it would be the gallery. If you could link it to the members pages that would be great. Sometimes I read a post and would like to go to see some pics of what they've done. I can find them, but it would be nice to just click straight to their gallery. Another thing about the gallery is the main page with the recent pics and stuff doesn't seem to be working for me. I can get to that page, then hit the user name on a pic, and that page fails.

Try it. Click on one of the names in the recent uploads section. You get their page that's supposed to show their galleries/pics. I don't get any pics for anyone. If that page worked well, it would be nice to see that be the one linked to the member profile, or even putting a link to it in the posts like the "PM" and "Email" links are now.

As far as the chat rooms go. I've looked at a lot of them and they really seem to have little activity. I wonder if any of the other ops would allow you to link to their chats. It would be a bonus to both sites since you would have 2 sources of traffic rather than one. I've rarely seen an active single site chatroom unless there's a scheduled talk. We're all in different time zones, so if I'm on a lot of people are sleeping and vice versa.

I know this site is a big undertaking and I'm really impressed that it has been more or less a one person operation on the maintenance/coding side of it. It's also great that it is moving with an evolution. One step at a time is the way to go.

Trying to do everything now has killed many a good thing, so take the suggestions put them in your hat and pull them out when you want.

Thanks everyone for all their work/input/and help. You guys are great.

Brad

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke