What did you do with your bronco today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Own the bronco 2021 is happy for us,please share with us what did you do with your bronco today?
If your happy--I am happy for you. Today I put the oil pan back on mine. I THOUGHT the oil pump had gone bad---till I started to drain the oil out of the pan. I,m almost ashamed to admit it,but the reason I was getting any oil from the pump . Is some how I THOUGHT I had put oil in it and hear I didn,t. After I corrected myself and added oil. The mechanical gauge registered 80 lbs. Tomorrow I,ll time it and see how it does,.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Timed it and tightened the header pipe up. If the weather permits tomorrow. I hope I can get the tailpipe and muffler back on. Then it should be ready . Gotta re-new the tags first of the month.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Put the muffler,tail pipe ,distributor clamp bolt and spark plug in. Ready to try out---when someone stops buy and watches for any gas leaks. Still think about the fire. I,m being cautious this time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke