Went *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt_V

Have Bronco....need money.
Reaction score
gallery_10695_693_28593.jpg

Doesn't look too bad. Was a little heavier than I thought, and lots of trapped dust. The stupid luggage racks that some idiot put on there were a pain. I am going to have to grind some bolts out and patch holes in the top and in the metal roof part above the drivers seat....

Gave 'er a good hose down too... there was a lot of crud built up in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

JLasvegas

Reaction score
is this something you can do by yourself, I have yet to remove mine thinking it weighs a ton

wileec

Reaction score
is this something you can do by yourself, I have yet to remove mine thinking it weighs a ton
Yes it is but if you have not done it before I would grab some help. The top weighs about #150 so it is not to much weight to lift but the damn thing is huge. 2 people really have no problem. And after a couple of times to get familier with the balance of the thing using your back and shoulders to move it around is not to bad. I would still use help if it is around, but since I went soft 4 years ago I have not put it back on.

wileec

Reaction score
Yes it is but if you have not done it before I would grab some help. The top weighs about #150 so it is not to much weight to lift but the damn thing is huge. 2 people really have no problem. And after a couple of times to get familier with the balance of the thing using your back and shoulders to move it around is not to bad. I would still use help if it is around, but since I went soft 4 years ago I have not put it back on.

wileec

Reaction score

wileec

Reaction score

wileec

Reaction score

wileec

Reaction score

wileec

Reaction score

wileec

Reaction score

wileec

Reaction score

wileec

Reaction score

wileec

Reaction score

Holly crap what happened? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:

wileec

Reaction score

wileec

Reaction score

wileec

Reaction score

wileec

Reaction score

wileec

Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23